Successfully Guiding Employers Through Challenging Legal Matters
While many business operations run smoothly and without incident, some employers have found their success marred by employment disputes and the threat of litigation brought by employees. Disputes and litigation can severely damage an employer’s reputation, oftentimes forcing them to make the difficult decision to settle or defend themselves in court.
At Hamilton Law Firm, P.C., attorney Ayesha Hamilton believes that employers have the same right as employees to protect their rights and defend their actions and practices when they are accused of violating state and federal employment laws. She prides herself on her proactive approach to helping employers avoid litigation as well as our tenacity during negotiations and litigation.
Ayesha has helped numerous employers in New Jersey and Pennsylvania protect their business’ reputation against unmerited allegations, and she is confident she can help you too. Call 800-742-1490 to get started.
Taking Proactive Steps To Avoid Litigation
Employment disputes and allegations of wrongdoing can arise because of unclear company policies, poorly trained management, failing to accommodate a worker’s disabilities, discipline for misconduct and much more. Even when an employer thinks they are in the right, an employee may still claim discrimination, retaliation or wrongful termination.
To avoid the possibility of litigation, you can retain Ayesha from the beginning to help your business:
- Train management and human resource administrators on employment law regulations
- Develop risk management programs and strategies
- Draft employee handbooks that define employee misconduct and appropriate disciplinary actions
- Draft separation agreements and severance packages
- Draft employment agreements and noncompete agreements
- Properly handle human resource investigations when allegations are made
- Handle breach of contract disputes
- Counsel management about job termination
There For You When You Need An Advocate
At Hamilton Law Firm, P.C., Ayesha understands that even the best laid business plans can lead to litigation that is why she works with business owners to resolve disputes and claims in a way that is best for the company. Even though she successfully settles many disputes outside of court, attorney Ayesha Hamilton is a skilled litigator who has experience defending employers facing claims of:
- Discrimination — including age, religion, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation and disability discrimination
- Sexual harassment
- Breach of contract
- Unlawful noncompete agreements
- Whistleblower or workplace retaliation
- Unlawfully denying FMLA and medical leave absence
- Employee misclassification
- Wrongful discharge
Defend Your Business And Your Rights
Don’t let the threat of litigation hurt your business’ reputation and revenue. Let attorney Hamilton thoroughly review the claims against you and put forth a strong defense when those claims are without merit.
To speak with a compassionate attorney today, contact Hamilton Law Firm, P.C., by calling 800-742-1490 or sending her a message online. Initial consultations are available at her offices in Princeton, New Jersey.