Experienced Negotiator And Litigator For Employees Seeking Guidance On Severance Agreements
If you are an employee and have been offered a severance agreements, it is important that it provides you adequate compensation for your job loss.
Founding attorney Ayesha Hamilton of Hamilton Law Firm PC is a skilled negotiator and litigator who has handled a variety of employment law issues, including severance agreements for employees. She understands the complexity of state and federal employment laws, and can help you, as an employee, understand your rights and protections under the law.
When you meet with Ayesha, you will always work directly with her. Call 800-742-1490 to get more information about your legal options.
Don’t Sign Anything Until You’re Sure
Attorney Hamilton knows how to recognize when a severance agreement is fair and equitable. Her passion and commitment to her clients’ best interests drives her to find results quickly and efficiently. She can help you:
- Negotiate severance agreements where an agreement was not offered
- Negotiate additional weeks of severance pay
- Negotiate stock buy-outs
- Negotiate a favorable letter of reference
- Ensure confidentiality of the circumstances of your termination
- Negotiate mutual non-disparagement clauses
- Negotiate reasonable noncompetition clauses (noncompete agreements)
- Ensure clients receive COBRA reimbursement
If an employee has concerns that their separation agreement is the result of discriminatory practices or wrongful termination, Ayesha can provide counsel on recourse options.
Get In Touch With Attorney Hamilton Today
If you have questions about your severance agreement, or perhaps concerns about its legality, contact Hamilton Law Firm PC for help. Ayesha can answer questions as they pertain to your individual circumstances.