Protecting Your Rights And Interests, No Matter The Issue
Justin L. Klein, Esq.
- Of Counsel
Justin Klein is an attorney with extensive experience in legal research and writing, appeals, and civil litigation. Justin graduated from Columbia Law School in 2009 and then served as a law clerk to The Honorable Thomas F. Scully, P.J.Cr., the presiding criminal judge in the Monmouth Vicinage of the New Jersey Superior Court. After his clerkship, Justin spent eleven years as a litigation associate at a personal injury, toxic tort, and criminal defense firm. Justin's main focus is drafting legal briefs and conducting oral arguments at the trial and appellate levels. Justin has successfully advocated orally and in writing before may appellate and trial courts across the country, including the New Jersey Supreme Court, Appellate Division, and Superior Court; the Federal Third Circuit Court of Appeals; and various state and federal trial courts in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, New York, Delaware, and Florida.
- Columbia Law School, New York, New York
- J.D. - 2009
- Columbia University, New York City, New York
- B.A. - 2006
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Major: English Literature
- Superior Court of New Jersey, Monmouth Vicinage, Law Clerk to the Honorable Thomas F. Scully, P.J.Cr.
- Monmouth County Bar Association, Member, 2010 to Present
- New Jersey Bar Association
- New Jersey Association for Justice
- New Jersey, 2009
- New York, 2010
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 2009
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit, 2018