Helping Employers Comply with the Law
State and federal employment laws are designed to protect the rights of employers across the nation. But with potentially hundreds of laws in place, understanding what protections you have and when to seek justice through litigation can be a challenge, especially if you don’t retain the services of an experienced lawyer.
At Hamilton Law Firm, P.C., we know the ins and outs of employment laws at both the state and federal levels, giving us the ability to help employers resolve employment law matters and disputes.
We have helped numerous employees and employers successfully manage their employment law matters. Call us today at 800-742-1490 to see how we can help you.
Experienced Litigation Guidance
Although the vast majority of employers in New Jersey and Pennsylvania abide by employment laws, employees, former employees and job applicants sometimes bring claims alleging illegal conduct. These complaints should be handled by a qualified attorney.
At Hamilton Law Firm, P.C., we represent employers who have been accused of violating employee protection laws. Ayesha Hamilton will carefully review any situation and make recommendations based on her many years of legal experience handling:
- Discrimination claims based on age, sex, race, ethnicity and disability
- Claims of sexual harassment in the workplace
- Retaliation against whistleblowers
- Employment contract disputes
- Wrongful termination claims
Legal Advice For Employers To Avoid A Lawsuit
Because of our strong background in business law, we also provide representation to employers who are looking to actively minimize the risk of employment law litigation. Ayesha Hamilton not only handles the other side of discrimination and wrongful termination claims, but also she can assist with:
- Negotiations for severance packages
- Continuation of medical benefits
- FLMA and medical leave disputes
- Pretermination counseling
- Employee misconduct and discipline measures
- ADA accommodation issues
- Drafting and enforcing employment contracts
- Drafting and enforcing noncompete clauses
- Breach of contract issues
- Employment litigation
Discuss Your Case With Us Today
If you would like to learn more about your protections under state and federal employment laws, contact Hamilton Law Firm, P.C., to discuss your case. Call 800-742-1490 or send us a message online to set up an appointment at our Princeton, New Jersey, office.